Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Friday, November 11, 2011

Preparing for Holiday Stamp-a-Stack

It's been a while, but I'm back to a little stamping.  I'm preparing for my annual holiday stamp-a-stack (SAS) in December as well as making cards for the Ralston Hall Mansion - Home for the Holidays fundraiser (I will be one of the vendors at their boutique).  To get some inspiration, I'm using one of Craft Project Central's monthly card challenge (Creating Pretty Cards).


Here is my card and this will be one of the my SAS card options.

All materials/supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations, Snow Swirled; Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy; 
Ink: Versamark; Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Ornament punch, Bigshot machine, Tasteful Trim Big XL die,  1/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensions, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots; 
Non Stampin' Up!: paper clip

I also tried a different color scheme... what do you think?


Materials/Supplies same as above except...
Card Stock: Crumble Cake, Riding Hood Red; Ink: Whisper White Craft; Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by... I will have more SAS card options in the coming days.

2 comments:

KilkennyVFX said...

Just when I thought your card couldn't get any prettier I saw the second card! Wow! I love how you made it in both color options! Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge. Your customers will love this card!

Jacque said...

Hi Zeva! Love your cards! But then I always love your cards! It's because I love your creativity and style so much! Thanks for sharing your card on Craft Project Central and joining our challenge!!