Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Birthday Card using Clean and Simple Sketch FTL 167

I used the Clean and Simple Sketch FTL 167 as my inspiration. I decided to rotate my card and have one of my butterflies hang off the circle.

FTL 167 - Clean & Simple Sketch
Here is the birthday card I made for my good friend, Sharon. I used the brayer/embossing folder technique again in this one (might not be able to see the Pretty in Pink ink on the square lattice).


All materials/supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamp Sets: Great Friend (retired), It's Your Birthday (retired),  Inspired by Nature; Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla; Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: Big Shot machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder,  Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Brayer, Marvy Uchida Scallop Circle punch, Circle Scissor Plus and Glass Mat; Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, 

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful colors you used on your card. The razzleberry is gorgeous. Is that a SU or CTMH color?

Zeva said...

thanks for the nice comment... the razzleberry is a Stampin' Up! color.