Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Monday, May 17, 2010

Magnetic Build-A-Bear Workshop Dress Me Up Activity Kit


This is my May project for Craft Project Central.  It's an activity kit that will provide great entertainment for your little ones.  The tin contains magnetic bears, clothes and accessories.  A matching canvas bag can hold your dress me up activity kit along with snacks, crayons, and more. (For the bear on the canvas bag, I tried to find material at the fabric stores to match the SU Pawsitively Prints Designers Series Paper -- that was a challenge -- I think I came close).  All of this is made with the Big Shot machine and Build-A-Bear Workshop (BABW) dies.  Love the Big Shot!  I think I'll have more projects coming up with the BABW items.

No comments: