Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Monday, August 23, 2010

Stuffed Mushroom Recipe Page at Craft Project Central

I'm still getting my craft area organized... which is why I haven't been posting or stamping anything lately. Hopefully, in the next couple of days, I will be posting my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets and products.  I've taken hundreds of photos (accumulated alot of SU goodies over the past seven years). 

I'll start stamping again soon, but for now, here is another great recipe page designed by Shelby for Craft Project Central.  If you have been creating multiple recipe books using the recipes from Craft Project Central, you will be happy to know that this month, there is a file created that has the recipe duplicated four times so you only need to print out one page.  Hope that makes sense.


.

No comments: