Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stampin' Up! New Colors

I'm so excited to see Stampin' Up! announcing the six new colors (Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and Marina Mist) earlier this week.  Crumb Cake was previously known as Kraft.  SU renamed the product and added the ink.  Along with the new colors, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Wild Wasabi are amongst the retired In Colors that are coming back (so glad I didn't sell them when they retired and now I can dig out my old samples).  And you can see that Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Soft Suede will continue in the new 2010-2011 catalog.


And sadly, there will be colors that will be retiring.


No comments: