Check out my retired stamp sets, accessories and more for sale

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Stamp-A-Stack

I finally had my Holiday Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) last week and here are the three card designs. Everyone made 5 cards each. I try to teach something during the SAS and here are some of the new things the attendees learned:
- Stamping positioner along with the grid paper
- Masking
- Using the Circle Scissor Plus
- Shimmer Paint


For the reindeer card, you probably can't see it from the photo, but the reindeer has Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint stamped over the Soft Suede. The tree card appeard to be the most challenging; mainly because of getting the greeting lined up straight. The ornament card uses the Chocolate Cocoa Speciality Paper which features flock. Let me know if you want more details on the cards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Big shot Birthday card and treat
box. Good colors....That's a good one for a boy............Good work, zeva